Wednesday, December 12, 2012

New Interests......Fish and Baseball

Eric decided to get a fish tank one day and the kids were more than happy to go along with the idea. He wanted a huge six foot one but I'm glad he started with the smaller on the counter one. We have come to learn we are not good fish owners. We have lost more of the fish than we have kept, lets just say it that way! Five fish down, two shrimp down, and three left alive. There have been no tears over belly up fish so far, they just say "go flush him down the toilet."





We also got this little tee and ball and they have loved playing baseball out back with Eric and I. They have some pretty good swings on them, but running the bases concept is a bit trickier for them!


Stealing first!




The bleachers.


The pitcher and only fielder.



The bat thrower, watch out when Rachel is up!

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures!

I was thinking they are probably immune to being sad over dead fish after that "fishing" experience in NY when your Mom bought a bunch of goldfish to throw in that baby pool for them to catch...hahahaha

Josh Psillos said...

haha! I loved this post.