Monday, August 13, 2012

Where do they come up with these things?

Just a glimpse of the crazy concoction they girls made in their closet one night. There is more you can't see but you get the idea. They took everything they could find in the bathroom up stairs and decided that in their closet would be the perfect place to mix it all together and make a soup, with lots of water of course. I don't know where they think of this stuff, but they paid for this one. I thought Colt and Ellie would be the messier and more destructive ones but I was way off, these two are always doing things I would never expect and there fore can't advise them against before hand. Oh well, they are creative or curious I guess, if they could just harness that for a good cause!!

1 comment:

Chris and Cassie said...

haha are you kidding. that's too funny. that's a pretty good concoction, if I do say so myself!