The big 3-0! That's right, I turned 30 this year. It has always sounded like an "old" number to me but I honestly don't feel old! But that is what all the "old" people say, and it's not such an "old" number now!
Happy Birthday with Eric and the kids! We caught a late movie that night and had just gotten back from a trip the day before.
We got to celebrate my birthday in Puerto Rico with my parents and siblings! We had such a great "adult only" trip! Thanks for my cake Erin!
That's a lot of candles!
Some friends in our ward at church had a pajama party for me for my 30th! It was so fun to get together and talk and eat some yummy food! We watched a movie and then hung out for a few hours and snacked on delicious treats!
Thanks for putting this together for me Tiffany and Jenina! I really loved it!
1 comment:
Ohhh I love that first picture. You have the prettiest hair. Love it long like that. And love to see you guys all sitting around the table hanging out. Such an adorable family. And that PJ party, that's such a cute idea. Pretty darn fancy treats for a pajama party!!! Looked so nice. Glad you had a good bday w/ your fam in PR and then at home. I love you old lady!!
Post a Comment