Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Back To School, Yay!

Yesterday was the first day of preschool. It was not as big of a deal this year since it is the same school and same room. They were a little nervous to go but ran right in. Livy said she cried a little during the day because she missed me. They both were happy to go back today with no problem. I stole Jamie's little trick of putting a heart on their hand to look at when they missed me and it worked wonders! I am so happy they are liking going to school. The few hours pass much more quickly than I would like but it is great for them to have something to do that stimulates those little brains!
We didn't do any school shopping this year as you can tell by their short dresses! They had shorts on underneath to cover their bums!
Little brother just following his sisters. He loves going to pick them up. He tries to get in the classroom and stay too but luckily we haven't had any crying yet when I have to take him home with me. He does ask "where Rachels?" with his hands in the question seeking position!


You are getting so old girls! I love you and I am so happy that you are enjoying school and are such wonderful little girls. Keep up the good work sweeties!

1 comment:

Chris and Cassie said...

Oh they're so grown up! And yes I love their short dresses. So cute! And love colt in the pics with them. He sure does love his big sisters. Glad you finally get s little break now. If you can call it a break w 2 kids,at home still :). Love you guys.