This is all about my favorite little two year old and sidekick. She is so much fun, so cute, amazes me, entertains me, frustrates me, and wears me out! Still loves her blanket and pacifier. Loves to play with babies, jump on the trampoline, dance, sing, swim and play with her brother and sisters.
She always wants to help with whatever I'm doing and definitely has a mind of her own on how to do what we are doing! She likes to tell me that she is "on charge" and that I'm not "on charge."


She likes to switch rolls sometimes. "You're my sweetie and I'm your mommy" she will tell me.


She had just gotten her new sneakers and was showing them off to me how fast they helped her run and jump. She calls them runners instead of sneakers and it makes me laugh every time she tells me she's got her runners on.

She copies almost everything I do, I need to be careful. But one funny thing is when she puts a baby in her stroller she starts running around the house pushing the stroller and pumping her other arm saying she's taking her baby on a run. I guess that's all she thinks you do with babies in strollers!


She loves her best buddy Colty boy, as she calls him. She got this candy at the chiropractor and held onto it all day to give to him when he got out of school. It was so sweet.
She's our dancing queen. Almost everyday she is in a new getup of leotards and costumes and is always wanting to put music on to dance. Any show with music on she gets up and starts swaying and spinning. It is adorable her love for music and dance in this unmusical family, I love watching her moves!
But you can always get her smiling again pretty quickly by telling her not to smile :)
Another lovely dancing outfit!
A picnic lunch with my little lady. She loves dressing herself these days and usually always wears a dress or a skirt, she sure is a girly girl.
Trampoline hair!
She's our dancing queen. Almost everyday she is in a new getup of leotards and costumes and is always wanting to put music on to dance. Any show with music on she gets up and starts swaying and spinning. It is adorable her love for music and dance in this unmusical family, I love watching her moves!
She gives a great pout face just about any time we don't do what she wants. She has a big sigh that goes along with the face and usually the arms are tightly crossed or on her hips!
But you can always get her smiling again pretty quickly by telling her not to smile :)
Another one of her dancing princess outfits. She says that you can with wish on jewels to become a princess. We saw a big "jewel" on a lawn ornament at the store and I found her over at it holding it in her hand with her eyes closed whispering "I wish to be a princess!"
Another lovely dancing outfit!
Best buddies, most of the time ;)
While shopping the other day she kept grabbing bathing suits off the rack and saying she wanted them and I kept telling her they weren't her size. All of the sudden I couldn't find her and was checking all over the store freaking out when all of the sudden she comes up to me with a swimsuit on over her clothes telling me "see mom, it does fit me!" She had gone to the dressing room by herself and put the suit on. Stubborn, mind of her own, scared me to death, then funny and cute.
Tea party!
One of the cutest things she tells me often is "Jesus wants me to be happy." I love that she thinks about that and knows that. She sure has a mind of her own but is a happy little girl and makes us happy too. We love you Ellie! I can't believe you are almost three!!










1 comment:
Love her! Can't wait to get her and Zeke together again! Telling him not to smile when he's mad works like a charm on Zeke too!
Post a Comment