I haven't resorted to this yet but I am awfully close! This was from our Relief Society activity and I thought it was hysterical! Ellie has just been on a whole different level of hard for me than I have experienced thus far. She has many opinions, demands, she is smart and knows how to do a lot of things as well as not being scared to do anything. She screams a lot and is extremely loud and stubborn and sometimes makes me want to cry and pull my hair right out.
When she gets mad or agitated, which is often, she says "uuugghhhh" loudly, calls people stupid, and spits with her tongue out (like making a pass gas sound!). She is out of control sometimes and I don't know where picked up the spitting habit.
I want you to know that you are giving me a really hard time lately Ellie but I sure do love you tons. You are infuriating one minute and cute as can be the next with your babies and saying who is your best friend at the moment. You make everything you see into a mommy and a baby and it is so sweet how you think like that.
I love love you but you are very hard for me right now! But as I have been told, these are the easy problems just wait until she is a teenager, so I will take them and be happy you still want me to hug and hold you.


No comments:
Post a Comment