Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mom

Moms are just great. They are there for you your whole life. They put up with so much it is not even something I can list. Sometimes you are closer and some times not at close, but that you realize later was because you were a fool, but they are always there for you helping, guiding, supporting, encouraging you, and no matter what, loving you. This is my mom too. My mom is awesome and anyone who knows her knows what I mean. She really is a special person who helps me see who I want to be. I can't thank her enough for all she has done and all she continues to do for me each day with each visit, each phone call, and each text. Simple things, big things and all the in betweens. I know I am so blessed to have her in my life and I am so grateful for her. Lately I am most grateful for her ability to restore my sanity when I am sure it is no where to be found. Thanks mom. You truly save me. I love you.

3 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

What a great tribute to your mom. She is one of the best people I know. I haven't been good at keeping in touch, but really, your family is one of my favorite things about NY. I wish I could go back. I miss my Danny.

Tisha said...

Haha, I totally know what you mean. Moms have a special way of helping us remember where we lost our sanity!

Chris and Cassie said...

I am all teary now. We do have great moms and are so lucky. and you are such a great mom too. Your kids are so lucky as well.