- Colt is all over the place. He has been crawling for like two weeks but just the past few days he has been cruising. Time to baby proof.
- I hope boys cry less than girls. The girls cry a minimum of 4 times a day each because of toys, injuries, etc. I just hope it slows down soon.
- Livy loves to tie stuff up. She is always tying her animals up or tying things to wagons. This weekend at the lake she threw a rope in the water, jumped in, tied the tube with the rope, got back out and tied the rope to a post on the dock. She just makes up these knots that so impress me. She is very determined and set on a task when she starts. I love watching her concentrate and accomplish something.
- Colt just started waving and clapping. Baby claps are just the cutest! I love it when he does it.
- I wish it was not so hot out still. I am so excited for fall and I want a little cooler weather. Excited for all the yummy pumpkin and apple treats to come. Not excited about the 10 lbs. I gain every year at this time!
- I need to work on getting Rachel to stop sucking her thumb. It seems to be getting worse and she has it in there all the time. I don't know exactly what to do. I might have to get one of those plastic thumb guards. Any suggestions?
- And Livy still needs work on peeing in the potty. She has got the poo in the potty down but we still struggle with pee. She doesn't even care if she pees in her pants, she'll wear them wet and not tell me. Anyone have suggestions here?
- It is really bothering me that I can't cook. I have no idea of what to make and I am not a good cook, and I don't seem to be able to get it actually done with these three running around. If I could have any "Mormon skill" it would be cooking. I wish so bad for the desire to want to cook and for the ability to be able to. I will work on it. But for now I am grateful for a husband who is ok with takeout a lot.
- The girls are loving school and so am I! They are playing really good on their own with each other for a longer period now too. It might have something to do with not having as much free time as they used to or maybe they are just getting older.
- All the kids are growing up. It is sad and awesome. They can all do more each day which amazes me. But my babies are not so much babies anymore. Even Colt is 9 months already. I want it to slow down. I want a better memory so I can remember all these years and how cute they are.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Tuesday Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment