This past weekend I got to go to Becky and Doug's wedding in Sacramento California. It was a beautiful place and a wonderful wedding. Becky looked absolutely beautiful which you can tell even from my bad picture taking. Can't wait to see all of her professional ones!

I am so happy I could be there to share this with her. Thank you Eric for staying home with the girls so I could go and relax. We didn't sleep much but it was worth it!

The wedding party.

Beautiful Bride.

Another fun weekend with lots of family. Wish it could have been longer.

The old Newlyweds!

The proud parents!

Bridesmaids with the bride.

We stayed at the
DeMartini's house which was beautiful and up in the wooded mountains in northern California. It was gorgeous around there. Awesome for pictures too which I can't wait too see. Thanks so much for letting us all stay there!
Some of Becky's awesome pictures. She had the best photographer at her wedding. Wish I could put all of her pictures up. So precious.
The whole
Rathgeber Family, for now!


1 comment:
Those are beautiful bridesmaid dresses! Lucky!
Post a Comment