
well it is a happy day and sad day. eric and i are off to las vegas tomorrow morning. scary. josh and katie are here to watch the girls for us (thanks so much guys). and the girls just love them.

they have been "performing" for them all day and trying to get their attention. i am not worried about them just sad that i will miss being with them. it is supposed to be a nice break and it will be but it is just sad. all you moms know what i mean. you always want a break but it is hard to leave these little sweeties.

the last few minutes together. i haven't cried yet, i have fought it back a few times but so far ok. good luck josh and katie. love you livy and rae rae and see you soon! be back on friday night.
8 comments:
Hi! It's Jamie's friend Alisha. Glad to see you have joined the blogging world! The girls are so cute & getting so big. We're adjusting to life with two babies-- kind of crazy! We think of you (and are grateful for you) every time we click our car seats into the double stroller! Thanks again for that!
I am jealous you get a little while by yourselves without kids! That's great! I don't know that I would be able to keep my mind off my kids. good luck, and have a great time!
I so know how it feels to leave the kiddos... especially the first time. :( They will do great and you and Eric just have FUN!! You so deserve a break!! We will mis you tons! Call us when you get back. Love ya!
Have so much fun! It's always great to have a break, and if you worry TOO much about the girls, you'll wish you had enjoyed it more when you get home. (not that you can worry less, but still)! Enjoy the sleep, I'll be green with envy every time I think of you!:)
Okay, I just noticed that everyone that posted before me has twins...is there some kind of rule that you have to have twins to read your blog?:)
April,
You'd better jump on the band-wagon & have twins next time. :) Twin BOYS that is!! :)
I know I'm a little late responding, but I'm excited for your guys to finally have some time away. I hope you really enjoy it!...And now April's not the only one without twins writting on your blog. :)
I cried all the way to Puerto Rico. I got over it by day 2 and had a great time. I now believe it is something everyone should do! (Leave their kids for a little while, not cry)
Post a Comment